Kent and Surrey Wedding Photographer Mykey Day is giving away two free engagement photo sessions (worth £495+) for Valentine’s Day!
It’s that time of year where love is definitely in the air! With couple’s across the world celebrating their love together, we want to join in the celebration by offering two full couple’s photography shoots for the recently engaged, the long-term engaged, and even married couples or those ‘just thinking about it’ (or is that ‘waiting on him’?! haha).
If you have read our recent article on engagement photography you will have seen the many important benefits of why a pre-wedding photography session is a MUST! It’s also a crucial factor when deciding who you will choose to tell the most important story of your life on your wedding day. Although if you are already married (maybe your wedding photography sucked and you want some proper imagery of the two of you together?!) a couple’s session is still a wonderful idea for this Valentine’s season…
Even if you are already married (or not quite there yet), couple’s sessions are tonnes of fun! The perfect Valentine’s gift for a loved one, making creative and beautiful images that tell the story of your love together.
All you need to do to enter is to: 1) like our facebook page, then 2) share our competition giveaway post with friends and family, and 3) comment with either: a tag of the person you are in love with, or a tag of the couple you think should win! It’s that simple!
The competition will be drawn on the 21st February at 8pm with winners contacted directly via facebook or e-mail (names will be announced on the facebook page with their permission).
Terms & Conditions:
- No cash alternative offered.
- The prize is non-transferable (although you may nominate who you wish to receive it when entering).
- The prize consists of a 2 hour engagement/pre-wedding/couples shoot, and can not be added to/swapped for alternative style photo sessions.
- Shoot must take place within 3 months of draw of competition.
- Location to be discussed with travel fees to be arranged if not in the great Kent, London, Essex, or Surrey area.
- The couple’s session is an intimate session for one couple, and no further participants allowed (no other family members, animals, etc…)
- Location permits/fees, where applicable, are the responsibility of the couple (unless location decided upon by Mykey Day Photography).
- Competition will be drawn 21-02-2017 at 8pm (GMT) with winners contacted directly by Facebook message or e-mail.
London & Kent Wedding Photographer Mykey Day
Your Wedding Day will never be as important to anyone else as it is to you, but trust us when we say – your wedding will be crucially important to us as well! Please browse our website for examples of our work, and we look forward to making your wedding photographs special too.