CINEMATOGRAPHY / VIDEOGRAPHY APPLICATION
Unfortunately due to the sometimes inherently conflicting nature of photography and videography we have seen some clients have both their photography and videography experience suffer due to inexperienced or over-enthusiastic videographers & cinematographers. Moving forward we will soon be offering exclusive cinematography and videography services in-house to our clients so as to circumvent this issue. Working under direction of Mykey Day Photography we offer a large number of wedding bookings per year, with comparable pay to your own bookings, portfolio rights, and no acquisition/advertising costs or extensive client interaction.
Our ever-expanding studio is looking for wedding cinematographers who can meet the demanding pace of filming weddings. A qualified candidate must be skilled at working with manual focus, monopods, fluid video head tripods, and sliders.
Personality and Skill Requirements:
- Strong creativity
- Strong technical knowledge
- Organised and punctual
- Attention to Detail
- Fun yet Professional Personality
Availability and Commitment Requirements:
- Free to work weekends, and extended hours (especially during busy season)
- Ability to turn around wedding videos for clients in reasonable amount of time (to be discussed).
- Ability to commit to our studio for 2+ years
- Camera Body: Any Full Frame Camera with HD Recording Capability – Canon 5D Mark III, Canon C100s, Sony A7s, etc... As preferred
- Lenses: Professional Grade Lenses – 24-70mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8, and Set of Prime Lenses preferred
- Stabilization: Tripod & Monopod Required. Additional sliders, glide cams, gimbals, and drones a plus
- Audio: Professional grade lavalier microphones and audio recording units
(Above to be discussed in further detail).